Friday, February 17, 2012

I didn't forget.

You may think I forgot about the challenge, but you, my friend, are very wrong.


Day Nine- You in Black and White

Yup. That's me in my killa shades.


Day Eleven- Gratitude/ Day Twelve- Your weakness


I would like to thank Tyler for going with me to Gainesville on this lovely day.
I had fun shopping and yelling "HOLY SHIT!" in the food court.
Oh, and shopping is one of my weaknesses.
You can never have too many cute clothes. And accessories. And shoes.
I'm like the girl from "Confessions of a Shopaholic."
That movie was made for me.

It really does feel like hot butter sliding down when I find beautiful clothes on sale.


Day Thirteen- Your shoes


I purposely didn't take a picture of all of my shoes because
A) I have too many
B) I have so many it's like looking for Easter eggs through out the house.
So, I just took a picture of a pair of shoes that I haven't worn yet.
I got this beautiful wedge for $7.
ONLY $7.
I know how to find a good deal.
*Pats myself on my back*



You may or may not have noticed I skipped Day Ten- Your dinner plate.
I did it on purpose.
Sorry.

No comments:

Post a Comment